In order to use this site, we will have you agree to the “Conditions of Use” below as a condition for provision. Please be sure to read the Conditions of Use below before accessing this site. In the event that you have accessed this site, to the extent that It is legally acceptable, it will be deemed that you agreed to those Conditions of Use, so in the event that you do not agree to them, please be careful to not use this site.
In order to effectively and safely use our site, you must have the following browsers and plug-ins installed. Check the versions of the software programs you currently use and download the appropriate version if necessary.
- ? Recommended operating systems and browsers
For Windows users : Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later
For Macintosh users : Safari latest
If you access this site by using something other than a recommended browser, portions of the screens may not be displayed correctly.
Some information on our site is provided in PDF format or as a Flash movie.
- ?Style sheets
Our web site uses style sheets. The site may not display properly if you have turned off the style sheet setting in your browser. We recommend that you turn on the style sheet setting so that you can access all the contents of our site.
Conditions of Use
- ?The Company does not make any guarantees whatsoever, either implicitly or explicitly, in relation to information provided on this site, including guarantees about the marketability, safety, or suitability for a specific purpose of products that are introduced on this site.
- ?The copyrights for information provided on this site attribute to the Company or the original author. Except for cases that are allowed under the Copyright Act, such as conducting duplication for the purpose of personal use, duplication, distribution, or alteration of this site’s data without the consent of the Company or the original author or other right-holder will be a violation of the Copyright Act, so please contact the Company in advance and obtain permission.
- ?About trademarks
"Alpine Electronics", the Five Striped Alpine logo, and the names, images, and pictures identifying Alpine's products and services are the proprietary marks of ALPINE. These marks, and any colorable imitation of such, may not be used in anymanner or for any purpose without the prior written consent of ALPINE. Nothing contained on this web site shall be construed as conferring in any manner any license or right under the proprietary rights of ALPINE or any third party.
- 1.The Company will not make any guarantees whatsoever concerning operation in individual computer environments in relation to use of this site.
- 2.Even in the event that the user incurs direct or indirect damage due to this site, the Company will not bear any liability and will not provide any compensation.
- 3.Even in the event that there is a flaw on this site, the Company will not bear an obligation to correct it.
- 1.Cookies and web beacons are industry-standard forms of technology that identify the user. Cookies identify the computer that the user uses, and not the individual user. In the case of web beacons, it may be possible to identify the individual user.
- ?For making improvements so that the user will be more satisfied with the content of this site, for conducting customization in accordance with the individual user’s use, or for providing services in accordance with matters in which the user is interested
- ?For combining access information of this site with information possessed by other companies to conduct market analysis to ascertain user attributes in a form in which individuals will not be identified and to conduct sales promotion activities based on that market analysis
- 3.Cases of accessing a website
The user can refuse acceptance of cookies by changing the settings of the browser that is used and thereby nullify the association of cookie information with anonymous access information and display of recommendations. Provided, however, that in such a case, use of the services through that website may be partially restricted or all use may be impossible.
We use the tool below for analyzing access to this site.
4.Cases of receiving e-mail (HTML mail)
The Company may use web beacons in HTML mail in order to use them as reference for improving the operation of the website or for other business activities. In the event that you read HTML mail, opening of the mail and whether or not there was a preview will be recorded as information by which it is possible to identify the individual user. If you do not want such records, please conduct procedures for suspending delivery of HTML mail.
- 5.Cases of action-targeting advertisements
The Company may use action-targeting advertisements on the Company’s website and affiliated sites of advertisement delivery providers that the Company uses. The main advertisement delivery providers that the Company uses are as stated below.
? Facebook ／Sphere／Picture Connector
For the method of suspending delivery of action-targeting advertisements, please check the URL of the individual company in the table below.
Whenever you use the Internet, specific information will be automatically transmitted from your Internet browser and stored by us in so-called log files.
We save the log files for the determination of malfunction and for safety reasons (e.g. for the investigation of attempted attacks) for a short period and delete them afterwards. If a further retention of log files is required for evidence purposes, these will be exempted from deletion until the final clarification of the respective incident and can be handed over to investigating authorities in individual cases.
The following information is stored in the log files:
? IP address (Internet protocol address) of the end device from which the online offer is accessed;
? Internet address of the website from where the online offer has been accessed (so-called origin or referrer URL);
? Name of the service provider through which access to the online offer is achieved;
? Name of the retrieved files or information;
? Date and time as well as duration of the access;
? Transferred data volume;
? Operating system and information on the Internet browser used, including add-ons (e.g. for the flash player);
? http status code (e.g. “Inquiry successful” or “Requested file not found”);
? Country name;
? Company name;
? Access equipment;
? Operating System.
|Handling of cookie information||Suspension of advertisement delivery|
- 6.Governing laws
Unless there are special stipulations, use of this site and the interpretation and application of the relevant use conditions will comply with the laws and ordinances of Japan. In addition, unless there are special stipulations, the Tokyo District Court will be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for disputes that arise in relation to use of this site.
*Cautions for use
1.Portions of stated content may be changed without advance notice.
2.If you have a question related to the Company or if something is unclear, please make an inquiry.
(List of inquiries)